facebooktwitterpinterestrss feedemail

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Pennant Centerpiece Redo

Sometimes I drive myself nuts just trying to figure out how to improve on something I've already done.  I am my own toughest critic.   Remember this pennant centerpiece I made?  Well, I found a way to change it a little and now I like even more.

Before:

After:

I like it so much more in the jar with the twine and tag.  Sometimes it's the little things : )

I hope you'll come link up to the Craft Catwalk Monday night!  
I'll be a giving away an item from my shop.  
All you have to do to enter is be a follower and link up!
Come back for more details...

2 comments:

Maggie Lamarre said...

fabulous project,
Maggie
http://passionatelyartistic.com

Mellisa said...

You are so talented! This crafts are amazing! I am so glad you joined us for Monday's Cornucopia of Blogs Hop! I am now your newest follower.

Mellisa
www.funsavingmoney.net

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails